Our final webinar for 2020 is coming up on November 19th.
This 90 minute presentation is completely FREE – and includes a 55 minute presentation from Virtual and Group Coaching expert Jennifer Britton followed by with 30 minutes of no holds barred question-time!
Jennifer is well known for her highly interactive, coaching focused, experiential processes in the virtual and remote space.
And YES! A recording will be available if you register for the webinar.
TOPIC: 6 Best Practices of Online Group Coaching
2020: the year of remote, virtual, digital and online programming.
Join one of the early innovators in this space as it relates to the coaching profession, well known for her thought leadership in the areas of group and team coaching – Jennifer Britton.
In this 90 minute session we will take a look at what’s shifted since the publication of Effective Group Coaching, the world’s first book to be published on the topic of group coaching in early 2010. Jennifer will zoom into 6 key elements which are import for creating impactful client-centered group coaching experiences in today’s virtual context.
Specifically during this session, you will:
- Explore two essential elements to differentiate a group coaching experience, particularly if it’s virtual or online.
- Two implementation tips for creating a WOW experience every time.
- Two essential ingredients for getting the word out about what you have to offer.
Webinar Date & Time
DATE: Thursday November 19 (2020)
- TIME: 9.30am PST/12.30pm EST/4.30pm GMT
- LENGTH: 90 minutes (55 mins presentation, 30 mins questions)
Please note – this webinar is limited to 500 LIVE participants, so be sure to register (that way you’ll get the recording) – and show up promptly if you’d like to listen live!
About the Presenter
Contributing author: Coach, author and thought leader in the area of group and team coaching, Jennifer has been an early pioneer in the virtual and remote space. Since the early 1990s she’s led teams and programming online, first in the international humanitarian sector and later through her company, Potentials Realized. Since 2004 her focus has been on virtual programming with a coaching approach. Most days you’ll find Jenn leading a myriad of virtual programs – from remote team development, to virtual retreats for business owners, to group coaching programs leveraging journaling.
Jennifer Britton is the author of five books including – Effective Group Coaching (Wiley, 2010), From One to Many: Best Practices for Team And Group Coaching, Effective Virtual Conversations (2017), and Coaching Business Builder, and the PlanDoTrack Workbook and Planner for Virtual and Remote Professionals (2019). Jennifer is also the co-host of the Remote Pathways podcast which explores the people, places and pathways to remote work.
You may also like:
- The Sales Funnel Explained (in 4 Steps): Use it to Get More Clients also by Jennifer Britton
- RECORDING: 10 Lessons Webinar with Emma-Louise! What does it REALLY take to Grow a Coaching Business?
- RECORDING: 3 Steps to Get Coaching Clients Online with Marketing Expert Cindy Schulson!